Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who can help me to create a server

Discussion on Who can help me to create a server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who can help me to create a server

FONT="Arial Black"]Hello friends so its been a good time !!
years ago I was a big silkroad gamer and had a server , but so much has changed and it have so much updates that I didint know where to start , so I was wondering if it have someone in this community that want to help I live in Houston texas and my name is Andres

my computer specs

MLB: Z270 MSI MLB
RAM: 49 GB 2700 MHZ HYPER X
CPU : 7700 K INTEL CORE I7
GPU : TITAN X PASCAL 12 GB
M.2 : 1 TB SSD SANDUNG
HDD: 2 TB
I think I have decent att connection but I am willing to buy a domain and server for it but the server have to be running / my computer can be on 24/7
just hit me up so we can make a beautiful server community[/B]
[/SIZE]
Old 08/05/2017, 17:25   #2

Well it won't be for free if you want a serious help Hit me up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2017, 17:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardTeach+- View Post
Well it won't be for free if you want a serious help Hit me up.
well how much are we talking about ? and but to be honest I am looking for someone who is goin to help me create it and administrate !!
Old 08/06/2017, 00:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddarkness View Post
well how much are we talking about ? and but to be honest I am looking for someone who is goin to help me create it and administrate !!
Basically, you are searching for someone to teach you how to run your stuff from A to Z. Not quite a "done quickly" task, and probably not free of charge either.

Since you are talking about buying a domain and server, don't bother running a public server, if you are not willing to take the (high) risk losing money instead of making some for a long time or any at all.
Old 08/09/2017, 10:15   #5

i can help you
teaching and creating the server for you , also managing it if needed !