Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheating questions

Discussion on Cheating questions within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheating questions

Hi im new to silkroad and i play on private server. and i dont know if players can cheat or not.
can you cheat in silkroad like increase your damage? or increase defense?
or maybe only GM can cheat? is there any command that can give other players an increased damage or str or defense...etc?

because when i fight people some with same items hit way more than others, idk but i find this weird that even with same items and same playing style some people hit really a lot more than others and same goes for defense.
im sure there is something wrong.
have you guys ever encountered this?

any help would be appreciated.

good day to all.
Old 07/05/2017, 01:51   #2

Where have you been 10 years ago?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 12:54   #3

Can you answer the question or at least help me?
If you can't dont bother to reply.
Old 07/05/2017, 15:53   #4

He is sarcastically pointing you towards "NO", since almost everything is server-sided.
The parts where you can cheat are more visually, time-shortening (fusing, material break down, etc.) or packet related.

None of them will increase your damage, gold amount, silk amount, etc.
Old 07/07/2017, 02:31   #5

ok, one last thing is if a GM can change the STR INT stats thus giving certain player more damage? is that possible?
Old 07/07/2017, 02:45   #6

elite*gold: 118
Let me answer you more in details ....

Quote:
can you cheat in Silkroad like increase your damage? or increase defense?
No , You can't do that because there is basically not any direct way of cheating or increasing this unless you got access to the server's database .

Quote:
or maybe only GM can cheat?
Why would a GM need to cheat ? He can for sure give himself some items , increase his stats or so .

Quote:
is there any command that can give other players an increased damage or str or defense...etc?
No, There is totally nothing like that in silkroad , any command you will write will be just a visual edit.

-----------

Talking about players who have the same gears as you but having more damage/defense could have couple of scenarios.

1- Are you playing against the same build ? because if you are maybe a warrior and playing against a wizard then yeah you don't need to complain about him killing you with one or two hits .

2- You've got the same items + values yes , but do you have the same white stats values ? this could play a big role too.

3- If the GM is corrupt , then yes it could be a possibility that he changed some of the STR and INT values of some players which will for sure give them more damage/defense.

But just to sum it all up , there is nothing called using cheat codes to gain more damage/defense ..

Have a Good Day,
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2017, 03:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
Let me answer you more in details ....

No , You can't do that because there is basically not any direct way of cheating or increasing this unless you got access to the server's database .

Why would a GM need to cheat ? He can for sure give himself some items , increase his stats or so .

No, There is totally nothing like that in silkroad , any command you will write will be just a visual edit.

-----------

Talking about players who have the same gears as you but having more damage/defense could have couple of scenarios.

1- Are you playing against the same build ? because if you are maybe a warrior and playing against a wizard then yeah you don't need to complain about him killing you with one or two hits .

2- You've got the same items + values yes , but do you have the same white stats values ? this could play a big role too.

3- If the GM is corrupt , then yes it could be a possibility that he changed some of the STR and INT values of some players which will for sure give them more damage/defense.

But just to sum it all up , there is nothing called using cheat codes to gain more damage/defense ..

Have a Good Day,
1- no same builds, and i understand that.
2- i also understand that, same white stats value, same blue, same items.

Quote:
If the GM is corrupt , then yes it could be a possibility that he changed some of the STR and INT values of some players which will for sure give them more damage/defense.
Now this is the one that i was looking for, so indeed a GM can change the values of others players and make them stronger. because i just knew that the player is a very close friend of the GM and now after you confirmed that it can be done then there is no doubt about it.
when blader hit me more than rogues and other bladers in servers even though i played with the max stats and max items bladers before him and i see the diff in the damage they do, then definitely there is some kind of cheat here. especially if at the event time the same GM was watching his beloved friend winning.

Thank you for your answer.

So after than, lets assume a corrupt GM wants to change stats, what kind of damage/defense stats he can change? i mean how much limit his cheating ability has? and what is the best to confront/deal with it?

I thank you again.
Old 07/11/2017, 07:38   #8

elite*gold: 118
Quote:
lets assume a corrupt GM wants to change stats, what kind of damage/defense stats he can change
He can give him extra STR/INT stat points which in advance will increase his damage/defense abilities ., for sure he can increase it with a reasonable amount so it doesn't look so weird but enough to kill anyone around .

Quote:
i mean how much limit his cheating ability has?
If you mean the GM then the abilities is wide opened , what we discussed above is just one possibility. But if you are talking about the player then if he got extra stat points other than the rest of the players then he will be able to win PvPs easily and maybe get some unqiues playing as a blader

Quote:
and what is the best to confront/deal with it?
You can never make sure as he will always say no to you i guess , but if you could luckily ask him to send you a screenshot of his STR/INT stats window then it would be good enough or maybe a screenshot of his HP and MP bars through which you can check if there is a difference between you and him with significant values ( more than 2 or 3k as he could get those with a full STR/INT avatar ) then its obvious he got some tweaks done there.

Make sure also that when that guy played he didn't use any scrolls while playing that PvP as they could have a great role in this too
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2017, 16:50   #9

Quote:
He can give him extra STR/INT stat points which in advance will increase his damage/defense abilities ., for sure he can increase it with a reasonable amount so it doesn't look so weird but enough to kill anyone around .
This sounds very logical to my case.

Quote:
You can never make sure as he will always say no to you i guess , but if you could luckily ask him to send you a screenshot of his STR/INT stats window then it would be good enough or maybe a screenshot of his HP and MP bars through which you can check if there is a difference between you and him with significant values ( more than 2 or 3k as he could get those with a full STR/INT avatar ) then its obvious he got some tweaks done there.

Make sure also that when that guy played he didn't use any scrolls while playing that PvP as they could have a great role in this too
im sure it is without scrolls.

I will try to figure some way to expose it.

you have been very helpful to me. thank you very much.
Old 07/12/2017, 18:30   #10

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Solved
Closed Thread