Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how can i open SMC on another pc?

Discussion on how can i open SMC on another pc? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how can i open SMC on another pc?

when i try to open smc on my other pc it says cannot connect to division manager server internal error what should i do?
Old 06/27/2017, 08:27   #2

elite*gold: 85
check port 15880
Old 06/27/2017, 10:59   #3

elite*gold: 276
if you closed the port from smc you cannot use it in other pc...
Old 06/27/2017, 11:03   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by spykids1010 View Post
when i try to open smc on my other pc it says cannot connect to division manager server internal error what should i do?
if you use a server add in firewall your Port (normal is 15880) add your IP from you PC/Router and done you can start it ( only the ppl who added IP can use 15880 Port - SMC )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] with SMC won't open
10/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i tried the smc yesterday and it worked. today when i got the data files into the server folder it stopped working i ran all other program, global manager, gateway server, download server , etc .. But when i go to run the SMC i type in my login info and it opens for like 1 second and then closes by itself please help i just want to get my server up and running i have been trying for almost a month now just to get it to run here is how i start it cert Global manager machine manager...
Restart GlobalManager (in SMC) from another program
08/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Experts, i'm a programmer, but new to sro. Me and my team, we're trying to write a little PHP-API for sro. It should also give some admin-options from the web. For one of the settings we wan't to change through the web - the "Global Manager" has to be restarted. Is it possible to perform actions in SMC with the command-line (shell/cmd.exe..). So our PHP Script could call the command line and perform this action. That would be great. That would be the easiest way, to do it.
SMC Start Service process with another way
08/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Anybody knows how to start service which smc does with external tool? Careful: I'm not talking about starting process, im talking about the start service thingy which smc can do.
Error when i open SMC
05/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, got a problem when opening the SMC, Can not connect to division manager (invalid user info). This issue was not before, but restored the db and this error came! I was already in the db Sro_VT_ACCOUNT, Table and dbo.TB_User, put a loguin, SMC and password, but the error continues, any solutions?:confused: Thank you "