Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Code of activating the option of getting on the fellow pets..

Discussion on Code of activating the option of getting on the fellow pets.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30

Due to bug usage we disable the option of getting on fellow pets. Now we want to enable it again. How can we change this?
Old 06/17/2017, 11:35   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Arrow Private SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides -> Private SRO Ask t…

#moved
Old 06/17/2017, 13:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
You have added something, saw that it has a bug, disabled its additional feature, now changed your mind and want to re-enable it, but you cannot?

Copy&pastabolognese alert.
Old 07/03/2017, 23:04   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
I believe you solved you case
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fellow pet and groth pet lvl edit
12/28/2015 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello guys i need to know how edit fellow pets in csro and wolf in vsro to max lvl like 110 and 120 any help please thanks in advance
SroLatino Server Delta Beta Test (2 Weeks) Free Silk ~ New Fellow Pet ~ Angel Spirit
04/15/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 500 Replies
http://srolatinoservers.com/Preview/Logo.png I know it say "Latino" in the name but all can play :) This beta is for test the new update in "SroLatino Servers". When you start you will get: - 900k SP's - 10b Gold - 5k Silk
Problem in Pick Pet Activation
09/26/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I need your help. I tried to do a server, but i have a problem: when someone activate pick pet my PC is running out of memory and crash the server and PC... :confused: I think is a problem in SQL database because when a tried another that is not happening... Anyone can help? Anyone knows what's maybe happening? :(
make ur own pet/wolf a fellow pet !
04/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hello everyone maybe i will show u a guide to make the wolf= fellow or the horse i didn't if the guide released or not cuz i didn't find, anywhere i will show u how... 1- be sure u do a backup for ur media... 2- u need pk2 tools u can find it in google..
activation pet
07/29/2011 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
Voila I shall want to know how to activate card(map) kainen tyrant joker because she(it) sound in the base to give of epic 6.2 help me please thanx you