Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CTF probability Rewards

Discussion on CTF probability Rewards within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation CTF probability Rewards

hi guys i ADD monster scrolls when you change the 10 ice Thophy from CTF.
but now i need something more
i want to change the probability to get monster scrolls, I want them to be difficult to obtain.

example
now when i change around 100 ice thophy i get 2 monster scrolls ( remember that you need 10 ice thophy to get 1 rewards so 100 ice thophy = a 10 rewards )
and i want to change around 500 ice thophy to get 1 monster scroll or 2
(500= 50)
sorry for my bad english
i think you understand me
how change the probability to rewards the item
Old 05/16/2017, 04:37   #2

Received Thanks: 1,415
Since CTF has been hard coded in GS.

I suggest you to..

1. Create a new Ice Trophy item which holds the same name, icon & description but different ID & CodeName128.
2. Modify CTF kill reward to the new item by looking for the real Ice Trophy CodeName128 in GS using ollydbg.
3. Create your own item based quest which can be done through Event So-Ok or any other NPC.

By this way you can modify your quest anytime with more benefits as multi-rewards, required event item count and even you can add a required CTF monsters kill count.

Also there are a released guides about how to apply all the steps i have written above.

Best Regards.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2017, 05:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab Ashraf View Post
Since CTF has been hard coded in GS.

I suggest you to..

1. Create a new Ice Trophy item which holds the same name, icon & description but different ID & CodeName128.
2. Modify CTF kill reward to the new item by looking for the real Ice Trophy CodeName128 in GS using ollydbg.
3. Create your own item based quest which can be done through Event So-Ok or any other NPC.

By this way you can modify your quest anytime with more benefits as multi-rewards, required event item count and even you can add a required CTF monsters kill count.

Also there are a released guides about how to apply all the steps i have written above.

Best Regards.
can you post the link from the guides ? plis
and other question how can i change the stack of rewards because i get 10 monsters scrolls not 1.