Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Damage

Discussion on Character Damage within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 276
Character Damage

Hey Elitepvpers i want to ask a question maybe you know where i can slove it cuz i've tried alot of times and nothing....

my problem is the damage of str and int chars are same damage for example warrior / cleric char when using the offering skill kill the other player with one hit same like wiz/cleric

Thank You
Old 03/28/2017, 14:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendworld View Post
Hey Elitepvpers i want to ask a question maybe you know where i can slove it cuz i've tried alot of times and nothing....

my problem is the damage of str and int chars are same damage for example warrior / cleric char when using the offering skill kill the other player with one hit same like wiz/cleric

Thank You
1: Wrong skill setup:
Make a copy of your refskill table and try with other skill table.

2: Char runs with int too:
Check int/str balance in char table.

3: Item has phys and mag:
Check your refitem table (weapons, def and absorb)

1 is not visible in charstats (c)
2 and 3 should be visible in charstats (c)

However with d13 and higher str damage is rising more than int damage, compared to d12-, but it should not be the same

Maybe you could supply some more details and copy of your skilltable etc.