Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SKILL UPGRADE / ANCIENT UNIQUE

Discussion on SKILL UPGRADE / ANCIENT UNIQUE within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SKILL UPGRADE / ANCIENT UNIQUE

Hello guys.
I'm trying to work out a "UPGRADE DE SKILL" system, but it's really nothing less than a gambiarra.

I want to get the skill from level 91 to 95, edit all to level 90 and mainly edit the amount of SP needed to activate each one. Anyone have any idea how to do this?

I am also trying to make the ANCIENT UNIQUES system equal in Venture / Eltsur. Does anyone have any DB that there is such a system that could send me?
Old 12/10/2016, 04:54   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
RefSkill.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unique Booster/Unique Skill Capsules
10/22/2014 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Hallo, ich habe eine Frage. Wenn man einen Unique Booster aktiviert hat, z.B. 5% oder 100% ist dann die Chance höher einen Unique Skill permanent zu bekommen ? Oder geht das nur bei Set, Weapon Capsules etc. ?
Venture 85 Cap\Skill Extensions\Set System\Ancient Skills\Reworked Quests and more!
11/30/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2188 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/nHmhe.png Venture - LOTG official launch trailer - YouTube WEBSITE Our goal is to provide a long term server with fairly low experience rates which will ensure content longevity. People might be discouraged by low rates, however we did our best to make the journey to the cap enjoyable and fun. If youre looking to settle for a long term pserver where it will take quite a while to reach the cap and endgame content, while it being fun leveling from the beginning to the end,...
BloodySRO|CoreSRO|Free-Silk|D13|125|Unique-Upgrade-System|Professional|Balanced
08/07/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 282 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/o3Vlf.png Core Network is a brand new private server network, and these are our priorities: Fairness: Every player gets the same chances. Simplicity: Register on our website and use that account on all our games. Improvement: Staying still is regression. We want to be one of the biggest private server networks worldwide. Quality: Because quantity isn't enough. Stay connected: Listen to the voices of the community. We provide you a forum, a support ticket...