Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create char query

Discussion on Create char query within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 290
Create char query

Hi guys,

Is there any query allow me can create a new character without login into game client?

Thanks so much.
Old 11/15/2016, 12:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
There are 4 tables, at least, which are linked to each other (FKs), which will need your attention.

Simply create a new character, call it something unique, like "pcmasterrace1". Create a query searching every table for that character name, corresponding ID (which you can take from the respective _Char table) and find all related tables.

Found all of em? The next step is making a final INSERT INTO query with some ez pz declaration and customization.
Old 11/15/2016, 16:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
There are 4 tables, at least, which are linked to each other (FKs), which will need your attention.

Simply create a new character, call it something unique, like "pcmasterrace1". Create a query searching every table for that character name, corresponding ID (which you can take from the respective _Char table) and find all related tables.

Found all of em? The next step is making a final INSERT INTO query with some ez pz declaration and customization.
I use profiler of SQL server to listen query when char created but no success always getting error when exec _AddNewChar
Old 11/15/2016, 17:28   #4

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
One thing you could do is, doing something in the _AddNewChar so it can show up an error in SR_ShardManager and then you can just copy the line it was going to use to EXEC _AddNewChar and use it to create a new char.

TLDR; _AddNewChar
Old 11/16/2016, 13:28   #5

elite*gold: 857
you can use this
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2016, 03:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
you can use this
You saved my life, I don't know why I can't found this on google.
Old 11/22/2016, 15:40   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
^
#Closed
Closed Thread