Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server setup Gameserver crashes/closes

Discussion on Server setup Gameserver crashes/closes within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server setup Gameserver crashes/closes

Hello again!

First , i'm sorry to open so many thread, but the problems are different.
Previous problems are fixed. Finally the DB was found in shard and gameserver.....and there is one last problem which is this - >

Since i am beginner, i don't know what to do with these unfilled Ref stuffs.
Any idea how to fix and make Gameserver work?

I really don't know how to solve this now
Old 11/02/2016, 15:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
It would be nice if you didn't create a new thread for every problem you have. Just continue posting in here.
Old 11/02/2016, 17:24   #3

elite*gold: 32
Extract your Data.pk2 with pk2 extractor, and paste to your server files folder.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] Setup a server without errors [1x GameServer]
04/26/2015 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1727 Replies
New thread/guide
gameserver closes because of ref_shopgoods??
01/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
so my im adding new avatar and game server closed before. when i deleted my ref_shopgoods rows it did work... why? here is my ref_shopgoods row's : 1 15 MALL_AVATAR_DRESS PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M _ANGEL_POWERS_DRESS 0 -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx 1 15 MALL_AVATAR_DRESS PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_W _ANGEL_POWERS_DRESS 1 -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx
[Porblem]S4_Launcher Closes/crashes when s4Client opens
07/16/2012 - S4 League - 7 Replies
i have tried several ways looked up the whole forum to find an answer but none of them were matching to my case here is my problem : I tried zYan hack and SpookyCandyTheater hack.. they both require S4_Launcher + XtrapByPass.dll to work.. i have both ( redownloaded couple of times ) i start S4_Launcher after making settings for the spookycandy hack it opens to me that black Commands box and then closes after that by couple of seconds the s4client opens to me as if it will start loading.....
[Proxy] Client Closes on GameServer Connection.
07/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
This is my Code to send my own LoginResponse: if (!LoginRequest) { byte _buffer = new byte; _buffer = PacketAnalyse.ReturnLoginResponse(GlobalConfig.Ser verIp, Data); Crypt.Encrypt(ref _buffer); sockClient.Send(_buffer); Console.WriteLine("...