Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Force Char Teleport

Discussion on Force Char Teleport within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Force Char Teleport

When you are in the job temple killing uniques and time is up, you are teleported immediately out of the room that unique.

How to do this in other rooms?
Example Gate of Sarin, when announcing that the gates are closed, how to whom certain chars are teleported out of the area I wish?

For simplicity I have the following situation:

The char can enter certain area from 20h to 24h.
When you reach the 24 want everyone to be expelled from the room.

How to make?
Old 10/18/2016, 13:06   #2

The whole Roc & Medusa event flow is hardcoded.
Battle-Arena & Forgotten World introduced Triggers and GameWorldConfig stuff which allows some more dynamic handling of things, maybe you find something you can utilize but their functions are really limited for that was needed when they developed it.

So in general there is no pre-made solution for you but you can create one yourself...

Handling certain times on certain areas might only be possible through filter or extensive digging into the instance managing of the gameserver code.

Having a GM (clientless bot hosted by filter) that "/totown"s people via packet is the easiest way I can think of right now.
Old 10/18/2016, 13:25   #3

elite*gold: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
Having a GM (clientless bot hosted by filter) that "/totown"s people via packet is the easiest way I can think of right now.
imho the only really working solution. As far as I know, you arenīt able to teleport anyone anywhere using the database.
Old 10/18/2016, 15:00   #4

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
same here.

i was going to reply with this but since idk a lot about how the db works i thought there might be a way to do it
Old 10/18/2016, 18:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skardana View Post
imho the only really working solution. As far as I know, you arenīt able to teleport anyone anywhere using the database.
how i can do that?
can tell me?
Old 10/19/2016, 06:48   #6

You cannot teleport by a procedure, that is fact. Only a modified alternative scroll in cooperation with a procedure will be able "force teleporting" the player just for the purpose of refreshing its stored data.

Using a bot which will trigger "/gotown" might be useful. Or a filter/injector taking that task by sending the corrent packet with the right data.

You cannot teleport by a procedure, that is fact. Only a modified alternative scroll in cooperation with a procedure will be able "force teleporting" the player just for the purpose of refreshing its stored data.

Using a bot which will trigger "/gotown" might be useful. Or a filter/injector taking that task by sending the corrent packet with the right data.
Old 10/19/2016, 13:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post

the problem is there.
I have no idea how to make a clientless bot.