Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello every1 regarding mbot

Discussion on Hello every1 regarding mbot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello every1 regarding mbot

Hello from some time now i got the error that msvcr100.dll is missing from my computer. The strange thing is that i dont miss that file. Let me explain how i get this error. So i just let my chars killing in the night with mbot. Then after they get dc, for unknown for me reason my bot is showing me this error and it couldnt do reconnect. If i click ok on the windows it runs the silkroad without injected bot connection. So im just loging without bot. All of this is strange becouse i got that file even in the sro directory and in mbot folder.

It happens on 2 computers(1 with windows7, one with windows8) in home, so you may facing this ussue too. Im using electus mbot loader.
Old 09/29/2016, 05:15   #2

Try extracting this to your mbot folder
Attached Files
File Type: rar dlls.rar (2.78 MB, 1 views)
Old 10/08/2016, 03:39   #3

make sure net framework 4.0 worked in ur pc
search in google and download program library files
i hope to help you