Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help i want open Server with Ip Static

Discussion on Help i want open Server with Ip Static within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help i want open Server with Ip Static

guys i dont want open the server with hamachi ip,
i have a Static ip
who can help me to Make it?
thx so much
my modem is Cisco DPC3928S!
Old 08/17/2016, 09:04   #2

elite*gold: 16
You can find ur ip on sites like whatsmyip.org , or just google these , so u ll have ur IP. You should check if its static or dynamic , probably ur isptold about it , or u have it in contract . Its pretty long to write down a ' how to make a sro server' huide , but if you use the search function 'build sro server ' you ll find useful tuts and video guides .
Hope it helps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MMONinja Static - Behemoth Static for End Game Raiding
08/25/2014 - Final Fantasy XIV - 3 Replies
Like the title says, I'm forming a static of "enhanced" players on Behemoth Server for players using "MMONinja" tools for FFXIV (or something comparable). The purpose will be to farm end game content including Coil & EX Primals. Now you don't "Have" to be using MMONinja, but you do have to be using some form of legitimate tools that can do similar things. Also, I'd want to verify you're actually using them so I know it's not just someone trolling us or trying to cause problems in game. ...
Static IP and Server's IPs
03/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Just 4 Questions just to correct something in my mind in SQL server in table what IP should i put in my local or static? and in ini folder what ip should i put local or static and Server.cfg what ip should i put my local or static and 4th Question what ports should i open in my router and should i make config. in my windows to make it automaticly connect with static ip , i hope if anybody know help me because iam rly bored of searching and if u thinking its not enough , iam...
Please tell me how to make 4 pc's support the server also the static ip
03/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
plz i want to know how to make my pc's on same network support the same server also how set up the sro server on static ip what i do and i should open the port 8080 on router or port 80 ? ,, also plz in paradis template i write the ip in config file and id and pw for database and you should know that my web is on linux host not on my pc is it possible ?
how to make my server in static ipp?
01/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
all i have now static ip and i need make it in my server and i dk :( plzz any guide to this ?
Problem Running 5165 Server on Static ip
02/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
I have Static ip but i have a problem When i set my static ip in config.ini ppl can join the server but i can't When i put my computer ip like 192.168.1.2 in config.ini i can join but ppl can't how to fix this? I had Same problem with binary but at binary i used to use 2 account servers... first one with my computer ip 192.168.1.2 that let me login the other one with the static ip that let ppl login