Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

another strange fw problem i hope someone can help

Discussion on another strange fw problem i hope someone can help within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry another strange fw problem i hope someone can help

hello guys i got a strange problem in fw that i registered and fw started but when i tryed to enter fw its showed me msg that im not registred and cant enter during fw and heres a screenshot

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

and im sure that im registred i hope some one can help me in this situation

Old 07/06/2016, 10:11   #2

elite*gold: 262
check again be 1000% sure you registred to this ftw no't another ftw , if still no work check the siegefortrres all the datebas if it's all good .

« Item mall issue help pls | vSro cannot start smnet : 9 »

Similar Threads
Strange problem - pls help ... :D
08/04/2013 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
OK ... this is my problem , i think screens tell the problem better than me because of my broken english :D ... Client part is ok because appear that green square : http://i.epvpimg.com/89fwd.jpg But the server part isn't good because i can't put that in slots o.O ... And is another strange part ... : http://i.epvpimg.com/ezavb.jpg I can put finishes just on that accessories Help pls ...
strange problem
10/24/2012 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
hey guys. since 2 days ago i have strange problem. before that i could leave NFS and bot to firm money for me in the background, while i am in skype or chrome, but since two days ago, i think from patch, when i start NFSW, it works without problems, but when i move to another window, skype chrome desktop my PC lags as hell, it very hard to do anything. that never happened to me before, do you guys have same problem? do you know what can it be and how to solve it thanks in advance cheers
Strange problem with DB Bot
06/20/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Nevermind I fixed it. I didn't notice at first, but I had a stone in my inventory. Removing the stone made everything work again. Everything was working just fine for over a week. Today I log in with the bot and it started spamming my potions. So I logged off, deleted my .ini files and launched the bot again. As soon as I made a new setting for my potions it started spamming them again. Also, when I pressed start the bot would walk around a bit but wouldn't use any skills or attack. ...
strange problem .. no one can fix it ..
01/11/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 8 Replies
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/792/30470825.png http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/30470825.png/1/w1024.png hey guys i have a strange problem the game was working so good and i deleted it and installed it but now the game still refuse to work i don't know why really i used the final sro_client and the final silkroad.exe and the final media pk and still get me this message if any one can fix this problem write a reply or talk to me in my E mail [email protected]
strange low fps problem at 2.2.1
03/05/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Since my server changed to 2.2.1 im having lots of problem with low fps... even if i set everything to min i have this "lag" on my fps... recently i format blaming my SO but the problem still... any ideas? :confused: My machine specs: Core2Duo E8400 3.0 ghz 2048 mb ram DDR2