Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant Open Mbot Loader

Discussion on Cant Open Mbot Loader within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant Open Mbot Loader

Hello guys i've been using cracked mbot since its first release but can open the bot right now.. dunno what is wrong with it or with my pc.. all versions of c++ (2008,2010,2012,2013) are installed and also the latest version of microsoft .net framework which is 4.5.2 is installed. whenever i tried to open the loader as admin nothing happens. the file is loaded in task manager but it stucked and loaded only 9.520K and than nothing happens it stays like that until i end process. anyone knows a solution for it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mBot Windows 8 LOADER !! No Manual DLL Injector !! (for mBot 1.12b)
07/04/2015 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 93 Replies
Hello Guys, i've never released anything on E*PvP or was that kind of guy which is typing alot. However, i would like to release something for the mBot which is especially for Windows 8 / 8.1. What does the Software do? - You may remember the NoEx's Loader under Windows 7 which was easily to use with a "Click & Forget" System, but that has changed with a newer Version of Windows. Because of that we are forced to use the DLL Injector by Atlava, but if you got multiple Bot Clients like...
Mbot Loader
09/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i can't login to mbotloader always got that error Please update to latest botversion Please update to latest botversion i reststart it , i reisntall it , i resetup new windows all fails and iam in network with mikrotik
Mbot loader
02/18/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Is there a program which is able to launch more then one mbot? If there is, could you please give me the link.. ANd yes sorry i dont know how to use SEARCH >.>
MBOt loader
12/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
PEople help, i have this problem :confused: http://s61.radikal.ru/i172/1212/58/53596a4a8f70.j pg