Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wierd dc'ing problems on 110.

Discussion on Wierd dc'ing problems on 110. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wierd dc'ing problems on 110.

Hello ATE.
I currently run a dg 110 server and i am looking to expand some recent updates, but have run into some wierd problems lately. The first one i would like to adress is that whenever i try to private message another player the client closes and basically dc's. Have any other of you tried similar problems?
Would appreciate help since i've run out of ideas
Old 05/29/2016, 02:43   #2

It happened with me b4 when i changed some offsets wrongly in sro_client
so try using another one .. or check if gs telling you anything.
Old 05/29/2016, 10:59   #3

Is it closing OR disconnecting? Both won't happen at the same time, for your eyes at least.

If the packet is a different one (from client to the gameserver), you will be disconnected due to unknown packet being sent, obviously. If you are crashing, and the gameserver won't result into any errors, does the other player have unique figures/letters/symbols in his/her name? Might be unsupported for you due to missing fonts (client-sided) or OS (which might also result client-sided in plain ??? letters, tho).