Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Vps space and help

Discussion on [HELP] Vps space and help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] Vps space and help

im new in sro opening servers, im need to know how much space in hard disk im need to start im have VPS Im deutschland and need to know a any good DATABASE and CLIENT FILES if anyone can give me some support for free please?
Old 05/17/2016, 03:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wellcome , First you need to read something it's not easy but not hard too , to make server .
VPS depend what lvl you want how region on how FTW but for start 8-16 gb good , but look for internet band 1gb++ , and for DB and Client you can found here

Good Luck.