Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some Help WIth Item and Job Press Click and Try Help Me :D !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 262
Exclamation Some Help WIth Item and Job Press Click and Try Help Me :D !

How Title say i need help with item sale , when i sell at npc any any item no metter where buy from , its just 1 gold and i no want this how i can change , or how i can change manually per item .

2nd problem , why Job trade no work when i open Trade horse or any pet for trade and i go to buy the Goods open the Inventory no't the inventory of the pet and can't buy the Goods at my inventory or at Pet Inventory. Thanks Help me adn Get Thanks

Old 05/04/2016, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can change items price from _RefPricePolicyofItem on SRO_VT_SHARD
also u will do the same at media refpricepolicyofitem.txt

I can't under stand what do you mean on the 2nd problem
Job Items can be added on the trade pet inventory only as i think !

Old 05/04/2016, 18:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiLt4KiLl View Post
You can change items price from _RefPricePolicyofItem on SRO_VT_SHARD
also u will do the same at media refpricepolicyofitem.txt

I can't under stand what do you mean on the 2nd problem
Job Items can be added on the trade pet inventory only as i think !

hmm , i want all item back to normal price , the datebas was pvp and all item sell for 1 gold and i want back all normal price .. or if you have the tutorial to change manually i want this. Thanks you

and the 2nd problem , let me tell you , i put Job trade i join i make alias all work good i open Trade pet all work fine , but when i go buy Goods can;t buy. idk why . Thanks You !
Old 05/05/2016, 03:53   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmachine View Post
hmm , i want all item back to normal price , the datebas was pvp and all item sell for 1 gold and i want back all normal price .. or if you have the tutorial to change manually i want this. Thanks you

and the 2nd problem , let me tell you , i put Job trade i join i make alias all work good i open Trade pet all work fine , but when i go buy Goods can;t buy. idk why . Thanks You !
If u have new items on your server added to NPC u can do that manually by copying original prices from clean DB or u can replace your table and add new lines for the new items in NPC

Old 05/05/2016, 14:56   #5

and how i can copy the price ? or how to do? you no have a little querry or more explain plz? Thanks you!

« [solved]Editin Mediapk.2 start_loading_xx problem | how to make uniques attack ?? »