Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[solved]Editin Mediapk.2 start_loading_xx problem

Discussion on [solved]Editin Mediapk.2 start_loading_xx problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[solved]Editin Mediapk.2 start_loading_xx problem

SOLVED

Hello guys, i am recently edditing media.pk2. I have a problem while changing start_loading_xx.ddj files... When i change these files and try to open sro, that start loading box goes totaly white. It also happens when i change loading screens too. I only change media/interface/loading.. Is there any place to change? Please help.
Old 05/05/2016, 02:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
The media>interface>loading is the right place, and the only place to replace stuff.
There is also a "loading.txt" file at the textdata folder, but that's pretty useless, if you want to declare new areas (teleporting with scrolls, portals or with the /wp command into a declared region which has been declared before with another non-standard picture won't do anything), but it won't work.

You have to keep track of your conversion save format, save parameters (*.dds related) and converting them back to their original state (e.g. start_loading_01.ddj). Editing those files are pretty idiot-proof.
ddj loading: no mipmap loading, original bit.
~edit edit~
dds saving: 8x8x8x8 RGBA, no mipmap generation, square pixel filter.
dds conversion: use a regular ddj>dds and vice versa converter.

(For the ones who are going to ask "menz how you solved". Always include ze dayum prozezz.)