Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

VGA Issue

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
VGA Issue

this Visual Issue can someone tell me how to fix it
its appear in all Private Server I play in

Old 04/29/2016, 19:39   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 1,181
Try to update your directx somehow maybe the old ones like all version of 9.0c etc

Old 04/29/2016, 21:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...ectx-9-0c.html

Known already.
People upgrading from Win7/8.X to Win10 ain't having any issues, since the runtimes, even the bad incompatible ones, will be taken over to Windows 10.

A fresh new install of Win10 will cause that issue, which is a missing lib at Windows itself. DirectX 9 games won't be displayed properly, if they heavily rely upon the usual old libraries (while coding such games in C++).

There is currently no way fixing this. Even the "DirectPlay" Windows Feature for older renderings won't help out.

A VMWare machine running with Win7 and the same sro client will work just fine. Whenever trying it on a Win10 machine, it will simply bug out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 01:00   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Try to update your directx somehow maybe the old ones like all version of 9.0c etc
I did everything u think

I have windows 10 last ver and updated also last DX

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...ectx-9-0c.html

Known already.
People upgrading from Win7/8.X to Win10 ain't having any issues, since the runtimes, even the bad incompatible ones, will be taken over to Windows 10.

A fresh new install of Win10 will cause that issue, which is a missing lib at Windows itself. DirectX 9 games won't be displayed properly, if they heavily rely upon the usual old libraries (while coding such games in C++).

There is currently no way fixing this. Even the "DirectPlay" Windows Feature for older renderings won't help out.

A VMWare machine running with Win7 and the same sro client will work just fine. Whenever trying it on a Win10 machine, it will simply bug out.
thnx I saw your Topic u have the same issue

« Windows 10 incompatibility DirectX 9.0c | Solved. »