Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

VGA Issue

Discussion on VGA Issue within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
VGA Issue

this Visual Issue can someone tell me how to fix it
its appear in all Private Server I play in

Old 04/29/2016, 19:39   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 1,350
Try to update your directx somehow maybe the old ones like all version of 9.0c etc

Old 04/29/2016, 21:06   #3

elite*gold: 0

Known already.
People upgrading from Win7/8.X to Win10 ain't having any issues, since the runtimes, even the bad incompatible ones, will be taken over to Windows 10.

A fresh new install of Win10 will cause that issue, which is a missing lib at Windows itself. DirectX 9 games won't be displayed properly, if they heavily rely upon the usual old libraries (while coding such games in C++).

There is currently no way fixing this. Even the "DirectPlay" Windows Feature for older renderings won't help out.

A VMWare machine running with Win7 and the same sro client will work just fine. Whenever trying it on a Win10 machine, it will simply bug out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2016, 01:00   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Try to update your directx somehow maybe the old ones like all version of 9.0c etc
I did everything u think

I have windows 10 last ver and updated also last DX

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post

Known already.
People upgrading from Win7/8.X to Win10 ain't having any issues, since the runtimes, even the bad incompatible ones, will be taken over to Windows 10.

A fresh new install of Win10 will cause that issue, which is a missing lib at Windows itself. DirectX 9 games won't be displayed properly, if they heavily rely upon the usual old libraries (while coding such games in C++).

There is currently no way fixing this. Even the "DirectPlay" Windows Feature for older renderings won't help out.

A VMWare machine running with Win7 and the same sro client will work just fine. Whenever trying it on a Win10 machine, it will simply bug out.
thnx I saw your Topic u have the same issue

« Windows 10 incompatibility DirectX 9.0c | Solved. »