Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

fembria problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fembria problem

As some of you know Fembria is online i last logged in was 7-8 months ago so today i tried to log in but surprise it says invalid id or password so oops !!
problem is i know the email but dont know the pw to that email i just dont remember it im 100% sure that the pw that i have is the good one and no way i change it and wouldnt remember it so i wrote to g ecsro as the forum says but i never never got a answer so to reset my password i have to reply to ecsro from that email adress so oops lost my account !!!! i Think !!!My opinion is they lost data from so meny updates and tests on fembria in fact my problem is that the old account data dont work so im screwed!!lol

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by flopyonline View Post
As some of you know Fembria is online i last logged in was 7-8 months ago so today i tried to log in but surprise it says invalid id or password so oops !!
problem is i know the email but dont know the pw to that email i just dont remember it im 100% sure that the pw that i have is the good one and no way i change it and wouldnt remember it so i wrote to g ecsro as the forum says but i never never got a answer so to reset my password i have to reply to ecsro from that email adress so oops lost my account !!!! i Think !!!My opinion is they lost data from so meny updates and tests on fembria in fact my problem is that the old account data dont work so im screwed!!lol
they will say it is your problem.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3

off course they will say its my problem i bought silk 2-3 weeks before they closed the server i emailed the receipts they said they will be back online short but hmm woow 7 months or how long since then !!i passed the 45 days since the purchase of silk so i cant chargeback and now this totaly bad not right but i keep triyn to get my char back oh well that pservers!!