Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is this column meaning !

Discussion on what is this column meaning ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hello this my first question

Table : _BindingOptionWithItem

i mean this column gets its values from what !!

is it refskill id or what ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/22/2016 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hello this my first question http://up.dev-point.com/uploads1/7fdc73ac05231.pn g i mean this column get
Meaning of This?
08/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hwhat does this mean? I came from the dentist and i saw that for the first time in my life.... http://i.epvpimg.com/5dhUd.png
What meaning this?
09/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi What mean this on map?
What's the meaning of this ?
06/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys i got jailed for no reason i send message complaining to TQ they answered me and send me this Here is the record: Cheater found. Account, User:, cheat type:, subtype: -- Wed Jun 10 20:28:44 2009 cheater player_id account id GotoJail -- Wed Jun 10 20:33:44 2009
The Meaning of life
04/16/2007 - Off Topic - 15 Replies
you can callme crazy but im pretty sure the meaning of life is the number 4 and ill explain why i think that. lets say a random number of 52=fiftytwo <---52 is spelt with 8 letters 8=eight <---8 is spelt with 5 letters 5=five <---five is spelt with 4 letter and well you cant go any futher then 4 and thnk about it 4 seasons....4 classes in conqueronline 24<--- hours in a day theres 4 weeks in a month. but yea try this with any number or word and it will end up to be 4...and so many ppl ask me...