Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Quest Rewards Complete Set?!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quest Rewards Complete Set?!

Hi some one can help me to figure out something?

I try to add a Quest, all working fine but i want as reward a Complete Set for example:

Bring Quest to NPC and reward (Helm, Shoulder, Foot, Chest, Legs, Hands) i need to check the Condition (Armor, Protector, garment) and the gender (Male,Female) i try it but i stuck the NPc want to select 1 item but i wont i want all xD and the gender not checked it display male and female armor

Some one can help me?

Or someone know how i can Set "Select 6 Items" and not only 1?

Old 01/10/2016, 13:31   #2

As vor vSRO and such, you don't have that options giving players multiple selectable times at once. Even iSRO-R hasn't that function, they rather were rewarding a package/item box, which on a right click was spawning the set of items into the inventory.

Oh and yeah, you cannot specifically hide non fitting opposite gender rewards.

So you can do the same with the good old "scroll - teleport - let the database handle it", since there is no way for us coding such things into the client nor server modules.
I can code you that part, for few bucks.

Old 01/10/2016, 15:20   #3

Problem Solved thanks for your help,...not realy ^^

Quests working fine now :P

« Hosting an server for LAN | Hellp hamachi error tunnel problem »