Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible Character ini in Explorer ? need help

Discussion on Invisible Character ini in Explorer ? need help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question MBot Invisible Character ini in Explorer ? need help

Hi

The Problem

I have everything made visible. System files, hidden folders, everything.
Nothing works.

Have someon a solution ?

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invisible character name ! With the Packetlogger ! :D
10/25/2014 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Invisible Name in game Hello All ! Today i show you how to make the name of your character invisible.We need the packetlogger And print "Alt +255" or "Alt + 0160". "To create Name Cheated" ! Ok it's useless but it's very funny :) Screen →http://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_83 4052Capture.png Sorry for my bad english ! I have do a video in French Sorry.. But it's very to easy to understand !! :D My video Here →...
Invisible Character
10/14/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
Requirements: Level +20 Character Mount Mount Buff Step 1.) Mount Up Step 2.) Jump Step 3.) When you are at the highest point in your jump, Press your Mount Buff key
Make your character invisible
05/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
I played around with the CO multitool (that's how I found this site), and I played with the Hide feature. I thought about how it works and I was curious it it is possible to make your own character invisible to everyone else. The reason behind this thought is the amount of mine pkers makes it hard to mine in a good location without getting pked. If there was a way to hide your own character, the pkers would never see you, thus leave you alone to mine a ton of gems. This would have to be a...