Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] warp

Discussion on [request] warp within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [request] warp

hey guys i need a warp to baghdad any one can help ?
or tell me how to get it
why ? cuze i have it in my db and no teleports to go there and not in reverse scroll :/ any idea how to go there ?
Old 12/03/2015, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
/warp *insert regionID*(25770) followed by 3 coordinates 250 0 250 for example.But then again you'll have to keep changing coordinates until you get where you want.

This is just a random example @console.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
uiparty.py warp funktion (Gruppen warp)
03/23/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
#Closed
pc.warp ?
07/03/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey, Welche Koordinaten muss ich in eine Quest eintrgaen wenn ich jemand ind Schlangenfeld teleportieren möchte, das fehlt bei mir.. ?
[REQUEST] map hack/ warp spot TuT
07/04/2012 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hello, I have few questions about editing your map hack that you can warp to a higher lvl map. Yes I know if you hit a monster that is higher lvl you will get a DC... Okay I get it how to edit EXISTING spots like from python castle to Tomb... but what about for Fantasy? I couldn't find a way to make it work... again I'm little bit rusty in editing since it was like 3 years since I have edited something. Yes I have browsed all over forum to find an answer but nothing really helped.:rtfm:...
[Request] for old warp.csv
07/27/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
delete/close, what i wanted to do wont work
/warp...?
03/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
ich suche keinen normalen warp code wie map1 gelb:/warp 633 1664 sondern so eine map1 gelb:/warp b1 nur suche ich anstatt Gelb gildenzone :/warp 2219 93 gelb gildenzone: - -/warp b? was is der warpcode für gildenmap gelb???