Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Website connection problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Website connection problem

I try to setup a website for vsro, with wamp on my pc IP everything working
and when others trying to connect to my ip it's not working.. and also when i upload the website files to any Free Host it's shows a blank white screen...how to fix it? ty.

Old   #2

maybe no mssql php-extension in your free host so you get a blank.

you try to connect via ip to your mssql server? so maybe no tcp enable?

that is what i see in my glass ball.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 115
about it's working in your's pc and others not , it's should be port problem try to open port "80" in firewall & Router

about free host , what you mean by (free host) you mean free hosting or free domain ?
if free hosting so you need to allow sql ip remote
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKsPfLaNzE View Post
maybe no mssql php-extension in your free host so you get a blank.

you try to connect via ip to your mssql server? so maybe no tcp enable?

that is what i see in my glass ball.
I dont know maybe, I tried on hosts with free domain&full control panel like
000webhost,hostinger..etc and getting blank page. there is a free hosts wich supports php-extension?
I checked with my ip using wamp the website working and register works fine to my SQL 2012..dunno what is the problem. and i tried also many other vsro websites files and cant connect them to the SQL gettings php errors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post
about it's working in your's pc and others not , it's should be port problem try to open port "80" in firewall & Router

about free host , what you mean by (free host) you mean free hosting or free domain ?
if free hosting so you need to allow sql ip remote
free hostings with domain like 000webhost,hostinger..
how to allow sql ip remote?
maybe someone can help setup a website via teamviewer? ty.

Old   #5

Free domain hostings are not suitable for server-sided script processings, aka PHP.
Either buy a host with LAMP service (which is capable of mysql, sqlite, mssql, etc.) or host your own, while using DDNS and setting up your own xampp (mysql, mail, etc)/zendserver (mostly for odbc->mssql connections)/uniserver zero (just for webpage hosting).
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Free domain hostings are not suitable for server-sided script processings, aka PHP.
Either buy a host with LAMP service (which is capable of mysql, sqlite, mssql, etc.) or host your own, while using DDNS and setting up your own xampp (mysql, mail, etc)/zendserver (mostly for odbc->mssql connections)/uniserver zero (just for webpage hosting).
Ok i fixed the part others can't connect to my ip...i tought others need my IPv4 IP lol...while others need to connect my ip on whatismyip adress.

so you telling me there is no such free hosts supports mysql,sqlite,mssql to run the vsro website files which connects to my sql database ?
so there is 2 ways only BUY a domain which supports this or keep running on my own pc with wamp? right?
Old   #7

As far as I know, and never found a free hosting webpage, there ain't any which supports SSS, as already mentioned.

Sadly, yes: Buying a domain, or hosting your own (while redirecting it to your static IP, or having a dynamic IP -> using DDNS) from your rig or server.