Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Vsro website

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro website

I am using a wampp for a website i have the full files everything ok except one thing , why other people cant connect to the website ip? But on my pc its working.
Ty

« Ranking Page | Request System »

Similar Threads
VSRO WebSite Problem ( LostPassword )
05/23/2015 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
Helo All, I have a vsro server and the file "lostpassword.php" does not work properly. the lostpassword working with pin code. here is the code : <?php if (isset($_SESSION)) { $sql->redirect("?page=index"); } if (isset($_POST)) {
VSRO WEBSITE !
06/11/2014 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
hi guys . i dont know if this is the right section or not . but i need help . okay so , my vsro server is done and my website design and connection to DB is also done . but now i was wondering how can i publish my website to the internet not only...
Selling : Programs , Databases , Website , For vSRO
04/21/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Selling :Programs, Databases, Website , For vSRO (Contact Me Via Skype) Nau016 http://epvpimg.com/fs7bc.jpg
[Reques-Help]Vsro-files-website
09/27/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Hello I have downloaded paradise old website file and I setup Wamp But There is Error App says cannot install apache service And Wamp Stay At yellow And Do Note Change ihave try to change port but still the same problem sorry for Bad English :D ...
VSRO Website connection (elitewebsite)
12/10/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
hello all i'm using wampserver2.2e-php5.3.13-httpd2.2.22-mysql5.5.24-x64 and elite web site after configure the Config.php and try in browser show me this errors IMAGE 1 Image 2 and any other web site same problem and idk why ?