Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help With My Server

Discussion on Need Help With My Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help With My Server

Hello There ElitePvpers . Im Trying To Make My Server public And i Got No idea How To Do that. Any Help will Be GreatFull.
Old 10/20/2015, 15:20   #2

Received Thanks: 1,044
You need a static (real) IP address to do that. Instead of using 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.x.x replace everywhere with your real IP address (if you have one). And that's it. If you are behind a router/firewall follow the guide in the releases section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2015, 13:21   #3

Or you get into DynDNS first of all, if you want to test and figure it out how your server works on public domain and if your doings are profitable.
You won't have any real expenses (self hosting rig/server), free dynamic domain name system redirections with no limitations (free use of HTML, css, Javascript and PHP) which also can be used as a silkroad server address (like joymax does with e.g. iSRO, kind of joymax.something1.com addressing), and yea...
You just have to get known to how to implement the DynDNS onto your router/modem system, which has to read your always changing IP (dynamic IP, if so) and you have to get used to some IPv4 protocols (standard gateway, submask, redirects, IP usage, etc.).
Thanks
1 User