Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUG POINTS SJSRO?

Discussion on BUG POINTS SJSRO? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUG POINTS SJSRO?

Hi to all the people, i have one question i am latin and i do no have a lot of information from this ... so this is my question Are there any points SJSRO bug? My friend told me there was a bug to have an additional 5 points more than any other player, If this is true I wish someone can tell me as I'll do the bug enough to thank.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] How Change Mode Stat Points and Skill Points?
05/09/2013 - Shaiya - 49 Replies
How do i change MODE Stat Points and Skill Points per level? Ex.: Ultimate Mode: 7 Stat Points - want to change it to 14 Stat Points 4 Skill Points - want to change it to 8 Skill Points Thanks for your attention.
All Points Bulletin 2600 Points Keys und Gamekeys [S] 20 PSC
07/23/2010 - Trading - 18 Replies
Hallo liebe Elitepvpers Community, ich biete hier frische Gamekeys an. Falls sich jemand wundert? "Hä wie kann er die so billig machen?" Ich bekomme die Keys von einem Reseller Shop zum Verkauf daher die billigen Preise. Neuheiten kosten 35€ Etwas ältere Games kosten 20€
What to trade my dupe in brazen to your bug in temporary points or pk-points
05/29/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
What to trade my dupe in brazen to your bug in temporary points or pk-points send me some pic or proof not a scammer trust me