Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO Autopots Not working

Discussion on ECSRO Autopots Not working within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ECSRO Autopots Not working

For some reason my friend cannot get her auto pot to work at all, tried lolkp auto pot and original one, but nothing. Is there any specific file or something she needs for them to run on her pc?
Old 11/30/2009, 21:02   #2

If she's using Vista or Windows 7, she has to give the program administrator rights as far as I know. Can't really think of an other reason why it wouldn't work.
Old 12/01/2009, 00:04   #3

Try : Run as Administrator
OR

I don't know anything about windows 7, i mean i don't know nothing about autopot on it..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autopots not working?
05/21/2011 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
well prior 4.1.2 my autopots hack were working but after the update i reedit pack.04 and when logged on, the autopots doesn't work anymore. can someone help?
ECSRO NOT Working
12/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I have WIndows Xp and i played ECSRO 1 year ago, but now it dont work anymore. i get this error http://s4.directupload.net/images/091212/w7awv9v9 .jpg Whats wrong? The servers are online. I Downloaded: Autopot ECSRO clien
is there any working bot for ecsro?
05/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
he guys just wanted to know is there any working bot for ecsro which works? or is there a trick with sibi that you can bot when you dont login with the first try?(because thats impossible at daytime)im just wondering because i see many people botting on fembria and i dont think the logged on with first try lol :x thx for the help and sorry for bad english :)
How do i put in autopots for ecSRO?
12/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Well i already downloaded the autopots, but how do i use it? In other words, where do i have to extract it? Just putting it in the same file as the ECSRO folder is enough?