Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ecsro PROBLEM!!!

Discussion on Ecsro PROBLEM!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Ecsro PROBLEM!!!

Hi all. I have a problem with ecsro launcher. The problem is that when click on ECSRO box appears with a message who can see the attached screen. And when I click on the VIP ECSRO I play in contrast to ECSRO NORMAL. Please help i need play.

Old 11/26/2009, 16:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
SRO_CLIENT.exe got fcked up by antivirus?

If not antivirus,dunno what's going on.
Old 11/26/2009, 16:19   #3

elite*gold: 3
When I disable AntiVirus is the same problem.
Old 11/28/2009, 20:16   #4

I advice u too redownload new media/particles/data or full client.
Old 12/01/2009, 09:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by piter945 View Post
When I disable AntiVirus is the same problem.
You do not have to deactivate your antivir, i mean its too late, if your antivir already repaired or whatever the SRO_Client you cannot do anything, only you have to put a new SRO_Client there or reinstall the game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a big Problem in Ecsro Vip!
12/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hi! i was at penons and i just see that i cant sell the sun blade D7+10 Stats 100% in stall or exchange with people ! so i think if i cant sell it maybe i can drop it! now i drop it and its sucssed now i try to pic up the sun but its not pick up him !what is this bug?because of this bug and this shit D10 with lvl 100 i lost the sun !!!prove: http://up193.siz.co.il/up3/ezwnmxu4zt1k.jpg what do u think should i do?talk with GM?or Asistant about this bug and my losting sun?can they make...
ECSRO Problem
10/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo ich habe ein Problem wenn ich Ecsro starte und auf Spiel starten warte kommt vorher schon nen error da ich leider nicht weiß wie ich screenshots auf meinem Destop mache kann ich den fehler nur schreiben " ??????,???????? " sowas in der art und ist 1.141 richtig? ist die neuste hab von ecsro geladen schätz ich ma...:rtfm::rtfm::mad::mad: Media20090917.rar RapidShare Particles20090909.rar RapidShare Die konnt ich nicht laden... kein Platz mehr für nicht user liegts vll daran?
ECSRO problem
01/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have a problem. I wan't to registrate but http://221.195.40.141:1026/ is not working. Where i can registrate then? Or can someone give me one noob account what i can play with. Who can give send me a message. Tnx
ECSRO problem
07/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey i posted this somewere else so im sorry but noone ever answers me when i do that but heres my problem. i start ecsro from the launcher and it sais something about that i need directx 9.0c but i have directx 10 so im not sure whats wrong or what to do can someone help me? thanks in advanced
Problem With ECSRO
04/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Well...at first i search and i wasnt found nothing.If there are some of this topic ,sorry. My problem is that to open ecsro give me an error: http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7637/problemij 3.jpg That error says that i need Directx 9.0b or more advanced Directx...i have Directx 9.0c and y try install 9.0b, but is obvious that the sistems says that i have a more advanced directx and no is necessary isntall... i try to open with english patch...but says the same error but with...