Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SwSro error before the launcher

Discussion on SwSro error before the launcher within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SwSro error before the launcher

been trying to play swsro for the last 4 hours, allways I run "silkroad.exe" it comes a window named "silkroad online" with a "ok" to click, when i click the launcher comes, but the "start" button doesnt appear, been searching everywhere but i cant find a solution nowhere
Old 11/26/2009, 09:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulha123 View Post
been trying to play swsro for the last 4 hours, allways I run "silkroad.exe" it comes a window named "silkroad online" with a "ok" to click, when i click the launcher comes, but the "start" button doesnt appear, been searching everywhere but i cant find a solution nowhere
maybe server is off or in inspection?
Old 04/24/2010, 17:16   #3

for me thats problem to help someone
Old 04/24/2010, 17:41   #4

Received Thanks: 1,886
The topic is old !! Wrong media.pk2.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Launcher Error
12/25/2014 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi all. Yesterday I played ecSRO as usual and I went to town and bought some item from stall net. it was some glove and then I got ????? error, so Ok I tried to open launcher and it says silkroad.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close, we're sorry for the inconvenience bla bla.. I tried to reinstall, re download media and data.pk2 still nothing. I also have to say that this is the first time it happened to me, it happened before too when I bought something and got ??? error but I...
SWSRO error at launcher
11/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
when i start the launcher i have this error Imageshack - swsroerror how can i fix this?
SilkMod (Launcher)/ SWSRO Error ! Help plz
06/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, well when i start SilkMod to start SWSRO i get this error: http://i48.tinypic.com/t059hh.jpg This just started happening a couple hours ago. I also try opening the client with sro-db bot but the client never opens, i gets frozen in the Game Shield or w/e thats called. Anyways, i redownloaded the swsro twice already but its not working Any Help?:confused:
Launcher error
06/08/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Nebular's Launcher crc bypass won't work with my windows vista. I read his post and did exactly what it says but the game won't launch any help?
Error with launcher.. need help
07/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9374/61001216ac 5.png just start launcher gives error and launcher looks like this yes i have Language pack's installed all from win CD and yes i have full update chainese client