Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sjsro acc creation issue

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,123
Sjsro acc creation issue

I tried to create a Sjsro account and entered all information (Username,Password,Name,E-mail,Country,QQ number and captcha code)
I used a fake QQ number because I dont know what that is :P
I tried to register and I got a message: 联系地址必须为中文!请重新填写 (translated: Contact address must be in Chinese! Please re-enter )
So Im asking you guys where to enter the contact adress and how to enter it on chinese?

Can be closed. I googled some other Pages and found a sullution. Its working now.

Old 11/25/2009, 18:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
use mozila 联系地址最 and copy this

Closed Thread

« screen char problem sjsro | Wath SWSRO Have Delay Lagg 1 or 2? »

Similar Threads
[HELP]Guild + emblem creation issue
09/21/2017 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi , It was supposed to be easy to create a guild especially if you were the creator , but in this case , I've encountered this scenario. I've created a guild name let us say 'Test' after the 'Test' guild was created my guild-creator character doesn't have any rank even a default rank doesn't applied. I am expecting that my character should be the Guild Master , but it did not .. when I checked my character's rank it is blank.. So next one I tried to create a guild emblem but after the...
Map Creation
03/23/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
It would be a great help if someone would either post a link, or a thread with detailled instructions on how to create a map/zone/land/area. I assume all databases are pretty much the same, so instructions should be uniform?
SJSRO ISSUE
10/08/2009 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
Ok I just got a new pc monitor, and everything is cool :D, but when I go to open sjsro and the game launches and all, by the time I hit the login screen, I can't see anything..:mad: I mean the server list is like off my pc screen (I can only see the top) and sometimes, if Im lucky I can get the server selected and the top of what I think is the login screen will appear...but then if Im lucky (which is like EXTREMELY rare :rolleyes:) again I can get into character selection screen.. ...
acc creation -.-
10/06/2008 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
irgendwie hab ich das problem das er immer das rote x zeigt egal welche kombi ich eingebe -.- hab halbe stunde zahlen und buchstaben kombis zusammen ausprobiert es geht irgendwie nich -.- weiß jemand hilfe ?