Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Linking more than 1 GS for your P-server

Discussion on [Question]Linking more than 1 GS for your P-server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
[Question]Linking more than 1 GS for your P-server

Hello epvps,
I have noticed some servers that using more than 1 GS for their server,
and according to that my main work isn't developing and i was focusing on 3D modelling and photoshop designs i don't know how they do this
so is there anyone can tell me how do they doing that and what is the benefit of this ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2015, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
download certification manager here on epvp from blapanda if i remember corretly
Old 08/08/2015, 18:10   #3

Nothing here
Old 08/09/2015, 02:01   #4

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
1 GS has a mob max count of 50k.
Too many players, too many maps, npcs, mobs ... requires multiple GS.

To do it. Go to nodedata copy the gs node and create a new entry. Do the same with the machinemgr.
Go to nodelink copy over the entires of machinemgr and gs, change the ids. Link the agent to the new gs as well.
Go to nodetype, create a new entry and link the machinemgr id. Link the gs to this machinemgr as well.

Done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2015, 02:06   #5

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post

To do it. Go to nodedata copy the gs node and create a new entry. Do the same with the machinemgr.
Go to nodelink copy over the entires of machinemgr and gs, change the ids. Link the agent to the new gs as well.
Go to nodetype, create a new entry and link the machinemgr id. Link the gs to this machinemgr as well.

Done.
menzz nut werks du me hez tu kombile?

@Offtopic:
Solltest du wieder aktiver hier sein kannst du mich in Skype readded.
Ich habe dich aufgrund deiner Inaktivität ohne vorherige Ankündigung von meiner Kontaktliste entfernt da ich keine Leichen in meiner Liste haben möchte.

MfG
-Syloxx
Old 08/09/2015, 02:42   #6

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
menzz nut werks du me hez tu kombile?

@Offtopic:
Solltest du wieder aktiver hier sein kannst du mich in Skype readded.
Ich habe dich aufgrund deiner Inaktivität ohne vorherige Ankündigung von meiner Kontaktliste entfernt da ich keine Leichen in meiner Liste haben möchte.

MfG
-Syloxx
Habe nicht bemerkt, dass du mich gelöscht hast. Kannst mich readden da du noch auf meiner aktiven Liste bist.
Old 08/09/2015, 05:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post

Done.
Thanks bro i will give it a try..