Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editors and supports

Discussion on Editors and supports within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editors and supports

Dear E-Pvp user,

sorry in advance for my bad english!!
I am looking for some friendly, smart, experienced and patient players,
Requested skills are .Pk2 editing, experience in mssql 2008 R2 and "know how" in the Game Silkroad Online.

First i have to declare something to avoid missunderstoods.

I am 20 years old and i started playing Sro almost 8 years ago.
My dream was to become the best player on Sro, and in the 2014 i got it.
It might just be a Private server with 300 players but finally i was the Top 1 :P

Soon my time expired and i lost my Chars.
Reason for ban was "Advertising other Servers"
I started hosting a local server which is running about Hamachi (32 MAX User). I am owning a 110 Cap server local hosted only for sharing experience in edits or something else.
So during my "banned runtime" i spent some weeks of work into my local Server.

I am playing now almost 8 years and basically i just started this Server NOT for getting info about "how to play".. rather for gain experience in "how does the game work"

Do not see this server as a Private Sro Server, it´s almost like a school for interested Sro editors.

Sense of this Server is to:
..share your experience about every section in Sro
..teach players how to act serious *1
..teach players to become Patiece
..teach players how to change things in Media/data/particles
..work together untill we open it*²
..learn more about "how does the game work"
..test his own projects which we are planing for
..find helpfull, friendly, smart and trustfull players to build new friendships!!

PLEASE DO NOT:
..ask me for Server files
..ask for access to DB
..ask for Silk or Gold (This is not a gaming server)
..spam me with repeated questions
..insult any Server Member
..ask for raising the Level Cap.
..ask for GM account

..bother me on that way:
Player: Hi
Player: Hi
Player: GM??????
Player: U THERE????
Player: I NEED HELP
Player: GM???
Player: Please why are you not here?
Player: GM?????????????????????????????
Player: answere me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Player: broo why you ignore me???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
[GM]Rekcuz: I was at work for 10 hours, can´t you just wait?
Player: broo u thereee
Player: u can give me gold and silk?
Player: and u can tell me how to open own server?
[GM]Rekcuz: "Player" has been banned from RekcuzSro and added to Block List!

Ask yourself why you're going to be ignored!!!
This is also the reason to set a required age to join the server. But it's not about the age..
I can not check your age but i will quickly feagure out your mental age, the way you act during we work together.
And if you are 24 years old with a mentality of a 12 years young kid, unfortunately i have to say sorry and Bye Bye.

Please understand that i really avoid this sort of mentality for my server team.
I collected bad experience because most of them treated me like their best friend and that's the problem.
Around 80 % of the Players who text me, think like that and they mostly act like i already mentioned above (player example)
But you will get my full attention if you are not one of this 80% and please, see this as my personal experience that I gained about years, instead of a prejudice exemplary selection .
Sorry for this hard words.

So if you need more informations about how to join the "Rekcuz-Sro Test Server" just email me or send me a private message.

Infos about the Server Rates are not decisive for these purposes.
Accounts can only be created manually by my humble self.

No webside available.
No public Client Download available.
No donation possible.

Required Client and Access informations (For example links and Hamachi access Infos) can be obtained by an inquiry to

I hope you don´t have to much criticism for my post here.
Please remember that i am new in this circle.
Feel free to correct or teach me if i did something wrong.

I would like to hearing from you.

*: To be serious is a part that most of the Silkroad players do not understand. They don´t have borders, rules, friendly appearance, usefull comments and so on. I do not like players who just play to give a handycap to someone. I also hate players who provoke 24/7.
Also beeing patience is a part to become serious. Like you see at the Players Example
**: It is not my intention to open the Rekcuz-Sro for the public with any of you users. I found my teacher and my place already. Now it is especially for teaching and get teached. Not even I know all about the world of sro (Maybe 20% or less :þ)

Same counts for the famous question "Do you want to open a server with me?"
No, I do not want to... why? Read **

Best wishes, your Rekucz!!
Old 07/20/2015, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
So you're looking for beta testers, editors.. whatever.
post it here with the requirements
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
editor, pk2, psro, rekcuz, vsro

« KD-BOT | Weard Bug »