Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About ECSRO problem emails

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About ECSRO problem emails

hello guys , i have problems with my pws at ECSRO public server . I sent e-mail to ecsro admin or whatever the e-mail belongs to - ... I want to ask , if someone write them to this e-mail and did they get answer back? because i sent e-mail about 2-4 weeks ago and did'nt received e-mail back.. tell me if you got your answer from ECSRO team , and maybe e-mails changed ? ECSRO forum always full of the same info thx

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasfgh View Post
hello guys , i have problems with my pws at ECSRO public server . I sent e-mail to ecsro admin or whatever the e-mail belongs to - ... I want to ask , if someone write them to this e-mail and did they get answer back? because i sent e-mail about 2-4 weeks ago and did'nt received e-mail back.. tell me if you got your answer from ECSRO team , and maybe e-mails changed ? ECSRO forum always full of the same info thx
Usually they don`t even try to answer back. You can try to find help at ECSRO Forum better.

Old   #3

If they find it important, they write back to u. Believe me - they haven't now enough time to answer all thousands emails. Cap 100 is cming - much work with it.