Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swsro problem

Discussion on Swsro problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Swsro problem

when im trying to connect with or without loader i get that errors:

some help plz?
Old 11/16/2009, 11:15   #2

update client
Old 11/16/2009, 11:26   #3

i tried but still the same
Old 11/16/2009, 13:09   #4

Im getting same error on swsro2

EDIT: I'v fixed this error. Just download latest patch from

Similar Threads Similar Threads
??????? problem on SWSRO 2
07/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
helo ,, im noob because its my first time on private server ,, when i enter in sro with db-bot and click S for skils all the names of skills are ???? XD ,, what should i do ,,, (i turned of english patch at beggining) pls help ppl :)
Problem with db bot on swsro 2
07/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi guys i have an problem with db bot on swsro 2 server my bot is working perfectly only he does not select the mobs but he is attaking thx for helping
Swsro problem
05/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello all I have a problem with swsro1. Everytime I'm about to connect I got dc. This only happens when there are some slots left in the server and when it's full I can push connect how many times I want. Because of that it's impossible for me to play. Maybe my client is bad? Because I can't use lolkop's loader. It says for me that the file size is incorrect.
SWSRO problem
03/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I tried to enter a certain character and after i press "START", it waits 2-3 secs and then quit the game without any error. I tried to enter diff character on the same account and it worked fine. Other accounts works fine aswell what could be the problem with this character?
(PROBLEM) WITH SWSRO..
08/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I WANTED TO ASK I AM A VISTA USER AND IM TRYING TO PLAY SWSRO I JUST DOWNLOADED IT AND I HAVE AN ACC. swsro is V2.005 DO I HAVE TO UPDATE IT OR SOMETHING???? I HAVE A SCREEN SHOT OF THE PROBLEM I HAVE I RUN SILKROAD.EXE AND IT THIS POPS http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/whaooh/Un titled1.jpg