Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem in using (php files site ) in windows server 2008

Discussion on problem in using (php files site ) in windows server 2008 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy problem in using (php files site ) in windows server 2008

hello every body :

i'm making a private server in (silkroad) and i bought server windows 2008 as a host for the server i started working into the website and i use one of the free sites that free sites is coded by php and i keep fail to make the database read that site files i solved much of Errors that was coming in setup until i got a empty white page with out any error in my site domain and the site was sending that error (failed in connection to SQL ) i'm using SQL 2008 , i tried when i was setup the files ISIS , APashi , Winamp no way .

If u please guys i need some support and if u want to enter my server by time viewer to fix the problem okay ,

thanks for your time .
Old 04/29/2015, 00:57   #2

I can try to help you, you can send me a priv msg here with your skype, i'll add you.
Old 04/29/2015, 02:31   #3

my Skype is :

Kareem.shaltoot
Old 05/01/2015, 22:59   #4

"ISIS, Apashi, Winamp"?!
Islamic terror group, aborigine, music player??

You should either focus on using IIS, Apache (included in XAMPP), Zend (includes native Apache 2.X) but not all at once and the same time.
There are enough tutorials how to properly set up a silkroad website with your MSSQL database.
Old 05/03/2015, 01:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
"ISIS, Apashi, Winamp"?!
Islamic terror group, aborigine, music player??

You should either focus on using IIS, Apache (included in XAMPP), Zend (includes native Apache 2.X) but not all at once and the same time.
There are enough tutorials how to properly set up a silkroad website with your MSSQL database.
i didn't use them in the same time once i use one of them i uninstall the other one could u try by your self you can come wit time viewer i want to set up toph sro website and i keep failed the only site accepted to setup with me it was paradies sro
Old 05/03/2015, 02:24   #6

elite*gold: 87
read this guide
Thanks
1 User