Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Major problem

Discussion on Major problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Major problem

Well it seems that their are three PSRO servers and yet there all having problems. I don't know if SWSRO is even up I can't read the chinesse to even comprehend the regerstration page. ECSRO is down and suposedly lags alot ( major buzz kill) If some1 could help me in finding a non-problem easy to firgure out server yeah just drop me a line
Old 11/04/2009, 11:17   #2

they all have kinda probs. yes but ecsro is the best.
they are fixing the laggs atm......
else u should play ecsro vip that one has no lagg and no probs ..... best off ALL there is.
Old 11/04/2009, 12:25   #3

ecsro closed because of updates
Old 11/04/2009, 12:37   #4

There Is ....

Ecsro VIP: Best Pserver No Lags No Problem And GM's Always Trying To Make Better = 8$
Ecsro: Takes Ages To Log In = Free
Ecsro Fembria : Closed = ...
Swsro1: Checks and Lags = Free
Swsro2 : Test Server But People Still Play There = 15$ But They Do Not Sell Anymore
Sjsro New : Takes Ages To Log in And Full Of Turks = Free
Sjsro Old : Good But Again Takes Ages To Log In = Free
Old 11/04/2009, 12:45   #5

elite*gold: 20
you forgot mysro lol
Old 11/04/2009, 12:49   #6

mysro:
register: by gm
server capacity: easy-populated
owner: ocean
free