Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] SJSRO Glavier Build

Discussion on [Help] SJSRO Glavier Build within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] SJSRO Glavier Build

Hi,

this is my first post so dont be mean
I wanna start at SJSRO (downloading it right now) and I have heard so far that glavier seems to be the best build in pvp and is, due to the lack of snowshield, even in pve very good (I know from ECsro that nukers, especially pure int spear die FAR to often). So I will start with a glavier, but ive got some questions about it...

First, when i calculate the SP i need it tells me around 400k, is that right? If not, could somebody please tell me how much i need for 90 Heuk/90 light/ 90 Fire/ 30 cold (seems to be the best build)

Secondly, what is the best way to get farmed? I mean how did you get FF at that lvl? farming with lvl 16 at bandits, with 66 at nachals, in cave, or plvl, etc.? A friend told me the best way is to lvl with gap 3 and farm at the end?

And finally, for the experts, who already have chars at lvl 90, how much HP would i have with full blue eq at that lvl? And is it possible to kill uniques, like shaitan?

well that was it, sorry if im annoying you, I used search function, but i did not find anything that could help me...

peace
Old 11/04/2009, 01:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have a lv70 in ecsro, currently at 14k hp, you should be at 26k hp at lv90 with full blues