Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello, answer me fast please.

Discussion on Hello, answer me fast please. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hello, answer me fast please.

I can place the sistem of "Alchemy Notice of iSro" to my server cap 120 ? If i can, anyone can explain me how i can do it?
Old 03/14/2015, 08:57   #2

elite*gold: 77
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need fast answer :S
11/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i solve that before, but i cant remember what i did ;) pic : http://srv214.gif.co.il/images/687294Untitled.png i cant remember how to fix it :s , i need fast answer please. thanks ;) please guys please help , the forum is king died, omg.......
i need fast answer pls
11/11/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
where is the post of the all p.s that in here post's. i found it 1 time, but i cant remember where. it show's the PVP's servers, PVE's, and etc. please help me ? :D
Please i need Answer Fast
05/20/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
How I Can Remove Words Like *** From my server Client 5095 sourse got Dragon Soul Geas Please Answe :) where is the answer please i need it fast
Need answer fast.
05/10/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
How do i clean the Tele stones? I mean, the people that setted Tele Stones there, and there. How can i clean all of em? Thanks.
answer me pls fast ..
09/17/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 21 Replies
so i have my own server now ... im online xD and i saw no monster have names .. how can i add them names ? and how can i make that monsters drops eps .. and how can i make composing rate higher ?... i just need that for help to know... other things i can do allone then ^^ pls answer fast