Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dilemma

Discussion on Dilemma within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dilemma

Hello, I come around Polish, so my English is weak. I have the dilemma game on private Silkroad servers. I am looking on % experience - the game for me is becoming boring, and I want to stick maximum level.. It is department of the help for so as I, please for the help.

EDIT: I know, this topic is embarrassing, and I am noob, but I would like to know, how to encourage to EXP in silkroad.
Old 11/24/2009, 14:59   #2

i really couldnt undestand what u said, try to write it better or ask someone for help to write the post :S
Old 11/25/2009, 14:45   #3

I'm sorry You, my english is weak(U understand?:P) .. Please, can some moderator close the topic?
Old 11/25/2009, 15:08   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
hes looking for a high rated private server thats what i understanded if yes go to the private sro section an look arround there ull find whats ur searching for