Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

esro....new forum?!?!?

Discussion on esro....new forum?!?!? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
esro....new forum?!?!?

Well, i was just wondering when will esro get there official new forum...almost like the one before ( the first forum ) it was nice to have that one because everyone came together as a community now no one believes esro will be successful.....
Old 10/29/2009, 07:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
We don't know, when they finish coding it they Eckoro will just post it here...and this thread needs to be in ask the experts section..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Esro forum problem
11/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi all, i use AVG and when i open esro forum it tell me there is an "active threat" = virus, in the forum. it's only a report. PS: because of the virus i didn't log in in the forum to see if there is something new about the server's progress so if someone who log in there recently can give me some news via PM or here it would be nice ;)
ESRO New Forum Problem
06/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
New Esro forum (at spirasdestiny) I am getting "The menu has been disabled" and i cant register or do anything. My simple question is what can i do?
Esro forum
05/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi.. Eckoro .. i have some problem with forum.. when i enter it say : > Board Message Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information. When i try to log in or to register same error.. can u resolve that?
New eSRO forum.. cant register?
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
not sure if its the proper place to post anything about it.. but here it goes! well seeing how eckoro and co decided to go with an entirely new forum, they suggested we go there, register an account, then post all our bullcrap right there... the problem is however.. i cant seem to register an account as the main/index page gave me the following: and that seems to be the case with all the features on the site, are all the menu's simply disabled so i cant register a new account or...
ESRO FOrum + Site!
11/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
To all the newcomers ! Elitepvpers is creating their OWN private server. Links: www.e-sro.net ESRO