Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DOnt understan d Req Page (sswc)

Discussion on DOnt understan d Req Page (sswc) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DOnt understan d Req Page (sswc)

Who can translate the chinese to english or german pls xD
i wanna play on this server but i cant find any thread with a translate -.-

Hope u can Help me thx =)
Old 10/27/2009, 16:36   #2

elite*gold: 20

Here you have it. You don't need invitation code for Swsro1, but you can only play in Swsro2 with an invitation code (you must buy it).

This image should be in on of the stickies...

EDIT:
You need Mozilla Firefox to copy the security code... Or else you won't be able to copy, and I doubt you can get those chinese characters.
Old 10/27/2009, 17:37   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Moved to the right place.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[:S]New bug in sswc after last check?
12/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all , New bug after the last check in sunworld and its important every1 teleport to hotan keep getting param error and cant even move :handsdown: If any 1 got same problem say here
sswc?
11/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all, is any one hear anything related to when the server be back online, or is actually ever gona be back on? i read in Solo's link same thing every day for the last 4 days, No news from Gm or bad news from GM, and Solo never answer the msn unless to say Hi, wich is not very clear to me whats that mean for him , if i ask about selling silks he answer'' Hi'', about fixing lag he answer'' Hi'', about login bug same thing ''Hi'' is he actualy Hi?or what, please if somebuddy is able to...
sswc?
10/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all, after posting here couple weeks about my problem with sswc and get no answer, seems like now its general all server got bugged , and still no answers from GMs. and/or MAYA-Solo said the same the thing GMs no answer, hope all of us didnt waist all owr time and efforts in this server. and some also money. sincerisly hope GMs work on the server and fix it it was a good server.
help on sswc
10/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i have reinstall the game couple times hoping this will fix the problem of Desconnetc or parram error after pressing start on the char, but its clear the problem is not there is any one able to answer me , or at least give me an idea why is this problem. as i said befor its only on 1 char of the account the other 2 chars IN THE SAME ACC ARE OK? any ideas why this happening? thanks in advanced if any help is giveng to me