Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] SQL Server Databases

Discussion on [HELP] SQL Server Databases within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] SQL Server Databases

Hi, My problem looks like that

My Databases

I'm not to in SRO_VT_SHARD end SRO_VTSHARDLOG last Databases ;/ I'm work with this tutorial
Old 01/05/2015, 14:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's because your .bak file has more then 1 backup into it, just choose the latest one and continue following the guide.

If you need help setting a vSRO server up, just add "missing.input" to skype.

Have fun.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Need Action 12 server files and databases!
04/21/2016 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi there, can someone send me the action 12 server files and databases please? PS: You cand mail them to me: [email protected], atach them to a reply at this topic. Thanks
whether there are new server files, databases Dragonica?
06/18/2013 - Dragonica Private Server - 1 Replies
Good day :) please tell me what is now the newest server files, databases, GM and CM tools (GMserver agent and GM's proxy server)? Another question whether there were new sets of tools? you to understand about what instruments I say I take the file attached them to understand and stands as the last question config.inb and.ini files more if there is a material share them with me please :3 'll be very grateful to you, you can ask me for help if you need it. so that I can help :) I'm sorry for...
Who does the new server program xiah and databases????
09/07/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Who does the new server program xiah and databases????
Anyone have the 1.091 server files and databases?
03/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Does anyone have the 1.091 server files and data bases? Or is it only the money hungry chinese people? They really should share because they are seriously fucking up these servers that they are making. If i could get my hands of the server files and data bases i would make one of the best servers of them all.
need tut on hacking private server databases
07/27/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
i saw someone hack databases on legendgamers wanna know how to hack anyone could teach me in this thread pls =D