Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SREmu Problem

Discussion on SREmu Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/20/2009, 11:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
Well, indeed this forum has german adress. But this section should have thread in english, but there is absolutely no wai for insult anyone just becasue he spoke german in english section of gemran forum lawl.
Dont be a douchebag and just dont come to this thread if you dont understand german. But no, its better to be a ****** and acting freaking unmature, caz only here you can show your real self - stupid, unmature, lil ******.
Think about it.
This is a German forum, english language is the standard in certan parts of the forum. Silkroad is one of these, speaking in German is allowed considering this is the SRO section (no lang specified) of a German forum. While it is reccomended a English language translation be posted as well, it is infact English speakers who are technically the guests here so it is kind of ironic to act the way some english speakers did here.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread