Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Constantinople fw new errors ( may be easy this time. )

Discussion on Constantinople fw new errors ( may be easy this time. ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Constantinople fw new errors ( may be easy this time. )

Well , i've solved mostly 60% of the fortress , just the scratches are missing

Error #1 : The Structures icon doesn't appear on the map

S.S for explaination :

#1 :

#2 :

Error #2 : I can't click on any struct inside the fw , although i added the _RefSiegeFortressStruct correctly and i'm sure that it's all correct

S.S from the table :

Error #3 : Teleports on the server are ****** up , the teleport from the const to jupiter doesn't work anymore , the teleport from outside fw to inside doesn't work ( but from inside to outside works perfectly which will blow my mind ) and i'm sure of the teleportlink so none tells me it causes the problem.

Error #4 : I've applied the fortress's npcs and i just can't assign the job it each of them. maybe someone can give me a hint will be perfect.

Thanks for helping in advance.

Let's hope a reply will be given here , even if it's a solution or just a hint.

Npc Error fixed , i applied them successfully.

Just the structures and map error. let's hope someone will help
Old 11/23/2014, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Error #2 : Make sure that structures are available in BOTH _RefSiegeFortressStruct and _SiegeFortressStruct.

Error #4 : There should be an option via the fw administrator to "assign NPCs", if you added the NPCs correctly to refobjcommon/refobjchar it should be there.

Error #3 : Define "not working".
Old 09/09/2015, 12:41   #3

i have same problem
Old 09/09/2015, 19:46   #4

Need help in same problem
Old 09/09/2015, 20:46   #5

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobafizo0 View Post
i have same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasafizo View Post
Need help in same problem
brothers?
Old 09/16/2015, 04:07   #6

elite*gold: 737
your problem is the id not match to fortress struct and eventzone tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Error #2 : Make sure that structures are available in BOTH _RefSiegeFortressStruct and _SiegeFortressStruct.

Error #4 : There should be an option via the fw administrator to "assign NPCs", if you added the NPCs correctly to refobjcommon/refobjchar it should be there.

Error #3 : Define "not working".
You half to add the npc to ref nest ref tactics and ref hive for them to work