Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro with old Job system

Discussion on Vsro with old Job system within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro with old Job system

is there a way to enable the old (oldest) jobsystem on vsro files? I loved that system and i hate the new one

so pls help me

Thank u
Old 11/18/2014, 23:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
I highly doubt that, oldest job system is deleted in Vsro files, and replaced with newer job system.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Upgrade System Vsro S4A
03/08/2016 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 28 Replies
Hello Here is Upgrade System Scroll ^^,If you Do any Weapon Or Acc Or Armor +7 or more you can get the Next Degree PLUS 0 Have Fun ........ This thread Put In ******** Release Section But Not Work but now i maw some change in code to work and i test it in my server working fine this is my first tread in elite i hoppe help mant ppl to make good servers with good idea
»Moon-Sro|110 cap|PvP|VSRO Files|Arena Coin System|New Pets&Avatar|System Jop Trader«
07/30/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 12 Replies
_removed_
[HELP] Plus Logger System (vSro)
05/03/2013 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
As you know, plus system some of the servers have , Plus you can share the logger System.. Example server : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-adver tising/2568556-perfection-pvp-120-pvp-silk-hour-pl us-success-announce-mastery-system-more.html http://imageshack.us/a/img198/6402/p1ba7d2a.jpg
Request vSro new job system loader .
05/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Request vSro new job system loader As title says , I need a loader for server who are using those new files and a working bot. Edit: and a pet filter. Thank you. Also , I put this request here because on the right thread,no1 answered. For Mods , please move to right section after I get the request.
Request vSro new job system loader
05/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
As title says , I need a loader for server who are using those new files and a working bot. Edit: and a pet filter. Thank you.