Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can not remote the server and login the game

Discussion on can not remote the server and login the game within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can not remote the server and login the game

please help me, my server was hacked resulting in lost the network and can not remote the server and login the game. Please guide me how to fix
Old 11/05/2014, 22:32   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Simply, contact your host owner tell him that you lost your connection, he should give you the new info after fixing the issue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error:Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!
02/09/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi I start up my server and i set the csv3config to my hamachi IP and auth port and when i launch my play.exe I get this error "Error:Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!". I do have the ports the same source side, and the client. I know both sides are correct i double checked, but i still get the error. Is it my play.exe? Is it because i didnt unblock the auth port and game port tcp outgoing?or inbound? The reason why i asked this for the millionth time is because its...
VK 2046 Game + DB Server [Login Fix / 6skills usw] + Client Game-Datei.
08/24/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, ich verkaufe hier die nunja sagen wir mal " besten " 2011 Files. 2046 Game + DB Server ist nicht public, ausschließlich 2019 ist Public. 2046 wurde von tim selber gemacht und hat alle bugfixxes. Dazu habe ich die komplette 2011er Quest-Reihe die auch noch nicht Public ist. 2011 DB, total Stabil.
Warrock Pvp Server Complete Succesfully Game Login But Login Map Error :S
02/22/2011 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Hi friends succesfully warrock pvp server and game login ıd pw succesfully server list WREMU Create room friedns came friends ready game start do not be eniting please help :(
[Remote Login Issue] Expired Security certificate
01/07/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i am having a small (and newly developed) issue with 1 of 4 computers and cant seem to figure why. Comp #1 Windows 98 SE 16 bit FAT Comp #2 Windows XP Pro 32bit NTFS Comp #3 Vista Premium 64bit NTFS Comp #4 Windows 7 MC 32bit NTFS Before NYE all where able to connect remotely to the server, when i returned from 2 days break Comp #3 will no longer connect and displays a warning that the certificate has expired. And as luck would have it, the #3 Comp is the newest/most...