Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

sibibot autoloot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sibibot autoloot

Anybody can advise me how to get sibibot to autoloot CURSED HEARTS. I needlessly raised a master up by an extra 6 points and I need those to finish capping my main masteries. I left sibibot going all night and it only picked up 9 hearts. I have seen it actually skip out on picking them. It seems to only pick them up "when it wants to".

any thoughts?

Old   #2

sibibot only picks up curst hearts when the inventory is not full when it is full it doesnt pick up curst hearts or anything... it only picks up gold

you can put autotidy bag so sibibot automatically stacks up the items so you have more space

another possible way that can happen is if you die early and dont check but i doubt that happened

and also why would you have sibi run all night? theres no scripts (unless you know how to make one and if you do know tell me!!) for it and no loop???

Old   #3

No, I just set it up with an inventory stacked full of X-Large pots and let it run until they all run out. Gained 48% of the level to 75 overnight so it was worth leaving it on. Eventually it DCs me anyways but I can at least get some progress with it.

I guess as for the Cursed Hearts I'll just grind for them manually. Only need 25 more anyways.
Old   #4

kk then its this reason

sibibot only picks up curst hearts when the inventory is not full when it is full it doesnt pick up curst hearts or anything... it only picks up gold

you can check up on sibi once in a while and just drop stuff you dont need like tabs or pills

Old   #5

I wonder if there is a way to lock 1 slot in the inventory so it always remains empty then. Then maybe it would always pick up the Cursed Hearts anyways because the inventory is not full and they stack.
Old   #6

another thing that would be nice is it to have an item filter