Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with Quick slot (4)

Discussion on help with Quick slot (4) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with Quick slot (4)

So in the server i play (Elamidas/Skalidor 2) the quickslot bar for my client only goes 1~3 with hotkey (f1/f2/f3) but when i press f4 nothing happens :s. I wanna know if there is a pk2 edit i can do make it work again, BTW it affects other clients too, (other pvserver clients)
Old 10/12/2014, 11:32   #2

elite*gold: 122
May F4 button doesn't work in your keyboard?
Old 10/12/2014, 21:32   #3

no it works, it works on Queensro but onece i start elamidas it stops working for both
Old 10/18/2014, 19:04   #4

In game search option, keyboard, and press deffault
Old 10/23/2014, 20:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by neisser1 View Post
In game search option, keyboard, and press deffault
ill try that today.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
searching old swf for quick slot bar (old UI)
05/01/2014 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
^This :rolleyes: Greez'
Quick slot problem :SS
06/26/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Yo .. I'm having an annoying problem .. I placed my quick slots in the down left corner of the screen then ticked "lock quick slots" .. I had to restart my pc so when I logged back in I found both my quick slots bars in the middle of the screen :S & I cant untick "lock quick slots" coz one of the bars is over the button >.> I can't click on it .. I can't move them & they are stuck in the middle so annoying..is there away to rest there place ?
[RELEASE]Quick Slot Hack
09/20/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 7 Replies
Hi everybody, i'm here with a new hack created 101% by me(IonoProxy) xD, you press K+ The object you want to put in a quick slot, you can put armors, swords, books, medals, etc... all that you want. Video(Metin2 .ES) YouTube - Metin2 Quick Slot Hack by IonoProxy Download links(Multi): MultiUpload RapidShare MegaUpload DepositFiles
Aditional quick slot bar
06/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello guys, i was wondering if it's possible to add an extra quick slot bar because ive got a warlock and i dont have enough slots i mean, if it is possible to edit pk2 and add another one cheers!
Can't use quick slot through hotkeys
06/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
As the title says... Spacebar + 1 Spacebar + 3 etc... Aren't doing anything... But works if i click with right mouse button... What might be wrong ? What can i try to do ?